ნახტომი

* * * * - 6 ხმა

JAZZ

გამოხმაურებათა რაოდენობა: 785

#781 Nino Tabeshadze

• პიქტოგრამა
  • 12 გამოხმაურება

დაწერილია 30 September, 2008 - 22:57

თანდართული ფაილი  music_pic.jpg (15.07კ)
ჩამოტვირთვების #: 31

ავანგარდ ჯაზის სულ სულ თანამედროვე წარმომადგენელი დაფერ იუსუფი, რომელიც მეც ახლახანს აღმოვაჩინე:)
დაწვრილებითი ცნობები იხილეთ საიტზე www.dhaferyoussef.com :%-(:

#782 Archil Mikelashvili

L3: კომპეტენტური

• პიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამა
  • 616 გამოხმაურება

დაწერილია 01 October, 2008 - 14:07

თანდართული ფაილი  Esbj_C3_B6rn_Svensson.jpg (41.9კ)
ჩამოტვირთვების #: 37

Esbjörn Svensson (April 16, 1964 – June 14, 2008) was a jazz pianist and founder of the jazz group Esbjörn Svensson Trio, commonly known as E.S.T. Svensson became one of Europe's most successful jazz musicians at the turn of the 21st century before dying at the age of 44 in a diving accident.

Svensson was introduced to both classical music and jazz very early in life through his mother, a classical pianist, and his father, a jazz enthusiast, and first showed interest in classical music. In his teenage years, he developed an interest in rock music and started a few garage bands with classmates, before going back to classical music and finally making his way towards jazz. At age 16, Svensson went to a music college, where he took piano lessons. He later studied at the Royal College of Music, Stockholm, for four years.

In 1990, Svensson started his own jazz combo with his childhood friend Magnus Öström on percussion. Both had made their first appearances on stage as sidemen in the Swedish and Danish jazz scene during the 1980s. In 1993, bassist Dan Berglund joined the duo, and the Esbjörn Svensson Trio was born. The trio released its debut album, When Everyone Has Gone, in 1993, and in the following years established itself in the Nordic jazz scene. Svensson was nominated for Swedish Jazz Musician of the Year in 1995 and 1996.

The trio's international breakthrough came with their 1999 album From Gagarin’s Point Of View, their first album to be released outside Scandinavia. With the release of their albums Good Morning Susie Soho (2000) and Strange Place For Snow (2002), the trio drew the attention of United States audiences. In 2002, they went on a 9-month tour through Europe, the U.S. and Japan. Their subsequent albums, Seven Days Of Falling (2003), Viaticum (2005), and Tuesday Wonderland (2006), were equally well received by critics and fans and resulted in several music industry award nominations as well as making the jazz and pop charts.

E.S.T. was the first European jazz combo to make the front page of the American jazz magazine Down Beat (May 2006 issue). Their last album, E.S.T. Live in Hamburg, a recording of their fall 2006 concert in Hamburg, Germany, as part of the Tuesday Wonderland Tour, was released in November 2007. Before Svensson's death, the trio was working on the concept of integrating electronic and mechanical sound expansions into a jazz trio context. E.S.T.'s last performance took place in Moscow, Russia, at the Tchaikovsky Hall, on May 30, 2008. In addition to his work with E.S.T., Svensson recorded albums with Nils Landgren and Viktoria Tolstoy.

On June 14, 2008, Svensson went missing during a scuba diving session on Ingarö outside of Stockholm, Sweden. His diving companions eventually found him lying unconscious on the seabed. Having sustained serious injuries, he was rushed to Karolinska University Hospital by helicopter, but his life could not be saved. He was 44 years old, married and the father of two sons.

წარმოდგენის შესაქმნელად ნახეთ: http://www.last.fm/m...on+Trio/+tracks

რედაქტორი Archil Mikelashvili, 01 October, 2008 - 14:08.

Archil Mikelashvili
Consumer Sales Officer at Bank Republic Société Générale Group

Cell: (+995 51) 78 28 61
E-mail: archil.mikelashvili@gmail.com

პირველი ქართული HR ბლოგი

#783 Archil Mikelashvili

• 616 გამოხმაურება

დაწერილია 20 April, 2009 - 20:17

იხილე გამოხმაურებაIrakli Asanishvili, Aug 31/07, 23:42 -ში, განაცხადა:

NATALIE COLE - TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT

Love
When we touch I shiver
Just body language
Can you blame it
My love's like a raging river
And I think you're the on to tame it

You
You're the quiet shy type
You always whisper never shout it
Ooh
Baby you are my type
Why don't you tell me all about it

I got ways to make you
Make you tell me all about it
That's what I'm gonna do
Make you tell me all about it
Makin' love till you do

ყველა ქალბატონს რომელსაც უყვარს Jazzzzz'n

ეს სიმღერა ამასწინათ ანანო მჟავიამ და ზაალ ჩიქობავამ შეასრულეს "მიმღერე რამეში" რუსთავი 2-ზე. თუ მოგეპოვებათ ვინმეს ეს ჩანაწერი, იქნებ დადოთ

რედაქტორი Archil Mikelashvili, 20 April, 2009 - 20:18.

Archil Mikelashvili
Consumer Sales Officer at Bank Republic Société Générale Group

Cell: (+995 51) 78 28 61
E-mail: archil.mikelashvili@gmail.com

პირველი ქართული HR ბლოგი

#784 Levan Jorbenadze

• 757 გამოხმაურება

დაწერილია 20 April, 2009 - 22:05

თბილისში თუ იცით რომელიმე ჯაზ კლუბი სადაც ცოცხალი მუსიკა სრულდება, შეხვალ და ცოტას დაისვენებ... თუ ვინმეს განუცდია მსგავსი იქნებ დაწეროს მისამართი, ვებსაიტი

#785 Giorgi Brachuli

• პიქტოგრამა
  • 12 გამოხმაურება

დაწერილია 24 April, 2009 - 14:19

ჯაზს გემოვნებიანი ხალხი უსმენს როგორც მგონია (ასეც არის), მაგრამ ჯერჯერობით ვერ ვუსმენ ისეთი სიამოვნებით, როგორც ბლუზს, როკენროლს.....საერთოდ 70-იან წლების მუსიკას. იმედია ჯაზამდეც მივალ.

#786 Irma Kirtadze

L4: გამოცდილი

• პიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამაპიქტოგრამა
  • 817 გამოხმაურება

დაწერილია 30 April, 2009 - 22:52

მაგ დანაკლისის ანაზღაურება შეიძლება (ყოველშემთხვევაში სხვა გზა არ გვაქვს) რადიო სინდიკათით, 104 და 3, უფრო სწორად ჯაზ4და3. :>:D<:
უსმინეთ მაგარია ძაან, ხშირად ჟღერს ბათ პაუელის, ასტორ პიაცოლას და სხვა ლეგენდების კომპოზიციები. დილის ჯაზით ვიწყებ დღეს.
დამიჯერეთ უკეთესს ვერ მოისმენთ დღეს და აქ საქართველოში.

იხილე გამოხმაურებაArchil Mikelashvili, Sep 4/08, 18:24 -ში, განაცხადა:

მოკლედ, ვაგრძელებ ჟაზის ლეგენდების ბიოგრაფიების მოწოდებას:

მაილს დევისი (Miles Dewey Davis III)_მე-20 საუკუნის ერთ-ერთი ყველაზე გავლენიანი და ინოვატორი მუსიკოსი.

საყვირზე შემსრულებელი, ბენდის ლიდერი და კომპოზიტორი, დევისი ფორფოსტი იყო თითქმის ყოველი მნიშვნელოვანი მოვლენისა ჯაზის ისტორიაში მეორე მსოფლიო ომის შემდეგ.
buried in Woodlawn Cemetery in The Bronx, New York

ძალიან მიყვარს საყვირი, ყოველთვის ჩანს სხვა ინსტრუმენტებს შორის და განსაკუთრებული ჟღერადობა აქვს.
ერთი ახალგაზრდა მამაკაცის კოპოზიცია მოვისმინე საყვირზე შესრულებული, ისეთ მაღალ რეგისტრებში უკრავდა, ვირტუოზი ვინმე იყო, სამწუხაროდ ვერ მოვახერხე მისი სახელის მოსმენა, ვინმემ ხომ არ იცით მისი სახელი და კომპოზიციები? მესმის რომ ცოტა უცნაურია ასე ვიღაცის ძებნა, მაგრამ მე მის შესახებ არაფერი ვიცი სხვა, გარდა იმისა, რომ ხშირად იყო თუ არ ვცდები საზოგადოებრივზე, ალბათ შარშან. თანამედროვე, ახალგაზრდა სცენაზე მარტო იდგა.
იქნება შემთხვევით წააწყდე რაიმე მსგავსს, მე გამოვიცნობ, უეჭველი, ამ პიროვნების კომპოზიციებს? პლზ!!! :>:D<:

რედაქტორი Irma Kirtadze, 30 April, 2009 - 22:55.

1 წევრი კითხულობს თემას

0 წევრი, 1 სტუმარი, 0 ანონიმური მოსარგებლე

ქართული & kar.ge